Welcome! Let's study English.
What's your name?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
What do you like to do?
My name is ...
I am from ...
I am ... years old.
I like to ...
Let's write your name.
ACRONYMS WITH NAMES
1. Write your name in UPPERCASE letters.
2. Choose a noun, or adjective, for each letter.
3. Draw! And color!
1. Five Photographs (15 minutes).
- What pictures did you choose for today? Tell me about each picture.
2. What did you do today?
- How was your day today? Tell me about your day.
3. What are you going to do tonight?
- Do you have plans for tonight? Do you have any homework to do?
4. Let's talk about your average day.
What do you normally do each day? Tell me about your daily schedule.
At what time do you get ready for school?
When do you eat breakfast?
What do you do after school?
Do you always have homework?
How many hours of homework do you usually have?
5. Ask me FIVE questions about my day.